10. Guilt Free Naps
9. “Prego Clothes”
You may think maternity clothing (or prego clothing as my husband calls them) is unfortunate, but I couldn’t wait to wear those stretchy pants. No more pinching waistlines. It’s all about comfort, comfort, comfort!
8. Savings on the gas bill (at least if you’re if pregnant in the winter like me.)
7. You have the perfect excuse for everything thing, trust me.
6. You “can’t” eat all those foods people keep telling you are delicious but really aren’t.
5. Netflix. Netflix. Netflix.
4. My husband does virtually ALL the housework.
3. Everyone wants to help with everything: meals, babysitting, cleaning. I haven’t had to vacuum in months.
“Yes please take my kids right now. When will I pick them up? How about next April.”
2. The kids bringing me dandelions, acorns, pine cones, and original artwork to make me feel better.
1. Knowing it’s less than five more months until a beautiful little girl will finally be here.
What do you think? Did I miss any important benefits to pregnancy? What were your favorite parts?